Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick Sick Sick

My kids have been Sick!
Fever, runny nose, cough, lathargic...it's so sad....
Piper's stuffy nose kept her from being able to eat much. I tried using saline drops and a bulb syringe. She hated it so much! It doesn't hurt right? She sure screams like it does...
She also just wasn't interested in eating while being lathargic and feverish. She ended up getting dehydrated. We took her to the doctor, and of course that's when she started to feel better. The Doctor said the only thing left to try was an I-v, so he wanted us to keep trying what we were doing and hope she came around, which she did, thank goodness!
It's so sad and sweet when they're sick! It's sad to see them that way, but they are so cuddly and loving too!
Poor little tykes!
At least Michael and I didn't get sick. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog! I had no idea you had one! Your kids are adorable! I'm going to love keeping up with your cute family! Sorry everyone's been sick. =(

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback! Comment away!